Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...faith, trust, and pixie dust...

Hiya! Here it is, a new start. It has been almost three weeks since I walked across the stage to celebrate earning my first college degree. And everyone wants to know: what's next? Where are my dreams leading me now?

I was on top of things enough to apply for the Disney College Program earlier this semester. When I got my purple folder (the universal sign of acceptance for the CP community), I was so excited to learn that I had been accepted to the program. I was a little let down to learn that my role would be QSFB—Quick Service Food and Beverage, but knew that I could not pass up the opportunity just to be in WDW and start chasing my dreams!



I will be working full-time on the Disney property in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. My role will be somewhere within the counter service or cart service for dining in the parks or resorts, and I absolutely cannot wait to enjoy the parks, new friends, and the Disney connections I will be making along the way.

Stay in touch and follow my blog to see updates, pictures, and other nonsense as this will be my main way of keeping friends and family posted on what I am doing now that I am officially in post-grad mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment